- 2020 ticket holders
If you have any questions regarding your OH MY! 2020 ticket(s), please get in touch with our team by filling in the contact form below, please include your booking reference, full name, and email address.
- Where can I buy tickets?
Our official ticket partners are Paylogic & Festicket. Please be aware to always purchase your tickets via official ticket shops. Our official partners have ticket links on their websites as well. Our other official ticketing partner is Festicket. All popular events are confronted with fraudulent organizations and people that try to resell tickets above market price, purely for their own benefit. Only official OH MY! entrance tickets will be accepted and guarantee access to the festival.
- What is the maximum number of tickets I can buy?
Eight tickets is the maximum per customer in one transaction.
- What payment methods can be used to purchase tickets?
- Payment plan
- Can I upgrade my ticket to VIP?
No, unfortunately ticket upgrades are not available. Please consider this when making your booking.
- What is included in my festival ticket?
General admission tickets include access to the main festival area. VIP tickets include access to the main area, a dedicated VIP area with a private bar and fast-track entry into the festival site. Note: Drinks and private tables are not included in the ticket price.
You can find more information about all ticket options here.
- Where is my ticket(s)?
At this stage you should only have your booking confirmation. E-Tickets will be sent out 1-2 weeks prior to the festival event dates.
- Are there any VIP table packages available?
VIP table packages will become available nearer the festival event dates. If you would like to register your interest, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you.
- Can I buy a ticket on behalf of a friend or relative?
Yes, you must input your friends name and details when purchasing the ticket
- What are the opening hours of the event?
The festival starts Saturday 25th of June 2022 from 1:00 pm - 11:00 pm and Sunday 26th of June 2022 from 1:00 pm - 11:00 pm.
- Where is the festival?
Venue address: De Kuip Van Zandvlietplein 1, 3077 AA Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Can I enter anytime or re-enter?
As long as you are holding a ticket that has not yet been scanned that day, you may enter any time during the event. Ins & outs are not allowed.
- Will set times get posted in advance?
Yes. During the days leading up to the festival, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, and email updates (sign up for emails at the bottom of this page). Set times will also appear on the festival guide you receive upon entry. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
- Do I need to print out my ticket?
No, you do not need to print your ticket.
- Will there be a lost & found?
Yes. Lost & Found services will be available at the venue during and after the event.
- Does the venue have ATM's?
Yes, ATMs will be available both inside and outside the venue grounds. Locations will be clearly marked on the festival map.
- Can I rent a locker?
You can rent a locker on the festival site. Store your stuff securely, and keep your mobile phone powered up all weekend long.
- I’m under 16. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
No one under the age of 16+ will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
- What kind of ID do I need?
You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable forms of ID.
- What age do I have to be to attend OH MY!?
OH MY! is a festival for people of 16 years and older. Everyone attending OH MY! will be asked to show a valid ID (ID-card, passport or driver’s license) at the entrance. We do not accept photocopies or birth certificates.
- What is the bag policy?
Visitors are allowed to bring a handbag as long as it’s not bigger than the size of an A4 paper (approximately 30x20cm). Any bag bigger than that, for instance backpacks or duffel/weekend bags are not allowed.
- What is the drug policy?
We conduct an absolute zero tolerance policy, and no soft or hard drugs are allowed in the venue. If this rule is not followed, entry to the festival will be denied.
- What is included in the Weekend Travel Package?
The weekend travel package includes the following:
- 3-night stay in the hotel of your choice. Check-in on the 24th of June 2022 and check-out on the 27th of June 2022.
- Exclusive Oh My goodiebag
- For how many people is the Weekend Travel Package?
Most rooms are available for 2 persons, if you would like to book it for 3 persons please contact email@example.com and we will discuss the possibilities with you
- What cancellation policies do apply per hotel?
Each hotel has different cancellation policies which can be found in the description. Cancellations will get refunded excluding transaction and service costs.
- How do I cancel my Weekend Travel Package?
If you would like to cancel your booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.
- Is it possible to re-sell the Weekend Travel Packages?
No, this is not possible. All bookings are registered on the name of the booker.
- Is transport to the Kuip included?
No, this is not included. However, we will offer this at a later stage. Bookers will be informed about this by e-mail.
- Where is the closest airport?
The closest airport to the accommodations is Rotterdam the Hague Airport.
- What is the nearest train station to the Kuip?
The nearest train station to the Kuip is Rotterdam Stadion. This is located directly next to the venue.
- Is it possible to book a late check-out for the 27th of June?
Yes, this is possible based on availability. If you would like to add this, please contact email@example.com and we will assist you.
- Do all bookings include breakfast?
No, some hotels do not include breakfast in the Weekend Travel package. In the description of the hotel, it is mentioned whether breakfast is included or not. If you would like to add breakfast to your booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
- How can we book travel packages for a group?
If you are interested in booking several packages, please contact email@example.com and we will assist you.
- How many Weekend Travel packages are available?
Limited quantities are available for the Weekend Travel packages.
- Does the Weekend Travel package include an entry ticket for Oh My 2022?
No, an entry ticket for Oh My 2022 is not included in the Weekend Travel package.
- Is it possible to park my car at the hotel of my choice?
Yes, most hotels have a parking lot. We do recommend you to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a parking spot in advance. The costs to reserve a parking spot vary per hotel.
- Is it possible to extend the number of nights in my travel package?
This depends on the availability of the hotel by your choice. If you would like to extend your booking, please contact email@example.com and we will assist you.
- How do I know that my booking is confirmed?
Once you have paid for your booking you will receive a confirmation by mail. This booking can also be seen in your OH MY! Paylogic account.
- What if my country forbids me to travel?
If your country forbids you to travel to The Netherlands, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with proof and the hotel will also be refunded.
- How do I get in touch with Oh My for further questions regarding my travel package?
If you have any questions regarding your travel package, please don’t hesitate to contact us by mail on email@example.com
- Media | Sponsoring | Press
All media | sponsoring | press enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure to include the details of your publication / agency.
- What is the camera policy for press?
- As long as your equipment is not (semi) professional audiovisual, you can make photos and videos with a digital camera. Our advice is to take as many pictures as you can! You’ll love looking at them again later. For official press accreditation requests please send an email to